PASADENA BAR ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
The PBA, with the additional support of Alternative Resolution Centers and ForensisGroup, is proud to offer five scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each to students enrolled in J.D. programs at UCLA, USC, Loyola, or Southwestern for the 2018-2019 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded to five eligible students whose essays best describe the biggest challenge facing our legal system and how it should be addressed.
- Must be enrolled as a 2L or 3L in J.D. programs at UCLA, USC, Loyola, or Southwestern for the 2018-2019 academic year;
- Must submit required application materials prior to the deadline; and
- Must be a student member or have applied to be a student member of the Pasadena Bar Association at www.pasadenabar.org/application (free for the first year) prior to the application deadline.
To download the Application with further instructions, CLICK HERE
- Application deadline: October 18, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Scholarships will be awarded on February 1, 2019
Students, join the Pasadena Bar Association. CLICK HERE